National Luna Dual Battery Kit
The National Luna 12V Split Charger System is a complete turn key Dual Battery System. This kit includes an Intelligent Solenoid, one Dual Battery Controller, and all the necessary materials for installation. Please note that the battery and tray are not included.
How It Works
The National Luna 12V Split Charger System allows you to maintain two or more batteries in your vehicle. The Intelligent Solenoid manages the charging of both batteries when the vehicle is running, and isolates them when the vehicle is off. This is all automatic. With the Dual Battery Controller, you are also able to monitor the status of the batteries and manually override the connection.
Quick & Easy Wiring
Wiring the dual battery system is simple because you do not need to modify your existing electrical system.
- Connect a cable from the primary battery positive lead to the left side of the solenoid on the Intelligent Solenoid.
- Connect a cable from the secondary battery positive lead to the right side of the Intelligent Solenoid.
- Connect a cable from the primary battery negative lead to the secondary battery negative lead.
- Connect the control wire from the Intelligent Solenoid to the primary battery negative lead.
- Plug the Dual Battery Controller into the Intelligent Solenoid, and run the cable into the cab of your vehicle to a convenient spot.
- You're done!
Click to learn more about the Intelligent Solenoid and Dual Battery Controller or for more information about Installation, download the manual.