DECKED GMC Sierra 2500 HD & 3500 HD (8' Bed Length)
DECKED revolutionizes truck bed storage and organization with an innovative,
weatherproof and ergonomic solution for pickup truck owners.100%American made, the DECKED system features two secure full bed length drawers that provide organized storage beneath a 2000 lb payload rated deck.
All DECKED Systems come with a 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend. Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture, extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
- If your Ford pickup has a tailgate assist handle mounted on the tailgate, this will interfere with the DECKED unit. You can easily remove the handle, and the tailgate step will not impact the installation or use of your DECKED unit.
- The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages, certain wiring harnesses and aftermarket LED bed lighting
- Crossover toolboxes which leave > 12” to floor of bed
- Top rail mounted ladder racks
- Tonneau covers which leave > 12” to floor of bed for folded parts or canisters
- Slide systems like CargoGlide, Bedslide, Slidezilla;
- Thule and Yakima racks and accessories