XL Pro LED Husqvarna Kit 20-Pres Baja Designs
The Husqvarna XL Pro has been designed for the enthusiast and the racer looking to extend their ride time and increase daytime awareness. This kit features an extreme amount of beam pattern adjustability.
Our High Speed Spot Reflectors provide record setting distance, wide peripheral spread. A seamlessly smooth beam pattern, and offers a 25 percent dimming feature. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
If you have a factory dual sport bike and would like to maintain the High/Low function of the bike please look at the part XL, Husqvarna/K Hi-Low Harness
Note: Electric start bikes that require a stator modification or rewind will have to the purchase a switch and wiring harness kit.
For Electric-Start Bikes: Some electric-start bikes require the stator to be modified or rewound as well as the addition of a new rectifier/regulator to run LED lights. If your bike requires a new rectifier/regulator please order part (12-2004) (please provide year/make/model of bike).
Detailed stator modification instructions and hardware is included for all bikes that require a stator modification to run LED lights. If your bike requires the stator to be rewound, please call Baja Designs for an order confirmation number to have this service performed.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive - Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications:
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-L LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Powdercoated Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- XL Pro Husqvarna LED Light Kit (20 - On)
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42 degree) and the spot (6 degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)