Dual Motorcycle Race Light Clear Lens XP Pro Series Baja Designs
The XL Pro, Dual Motorcycle Race Light is the brightest LED motorcycle light setup on the market today, at 9,800 lumens, 80 watts, and a 50 percent dimming feature. This setup utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors leaving you with unmatched performance that will light up the night! Its unique dual setup and styling set this LED light apart from any other. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Note: Electric start bikes that require a stator modification or rewind will have to the purchase a switch and wiring harness kit.
For Electric-Start Bikes: Some electric-start bikes require the stator to be modified or rewound as well as the addition of a new rectifier/regulator to run LED lights. If your bike requires a new rectifier/regulator please order part (12-2004) (please provide year/make/model of bike). Detailed stator modification instructions and hardware is included for all bikes that require a stator modification to run LED lights.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-L LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 4.43 x 3.65 x 4.43 inch
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
XL Pro, Dual Motorcycle Race Light (One High Speed Spot XL Pro and One Driving/Combo XL Pro)